Data Protection Policy
PARADIGMA TECHNOLOGIES TELEKOMUNIKACIJSKE TEHNOLOGIJE D.O.O
- Commercial name: Paradigma Technologies
- VAT: SI 12541460
- Address: Kraška ulica, 2 – 6210 Sezana (Slovenia)
- Contact: email@example.com | +386 8 205 32 32 .
In accordance with what is established by the regulations of Protection of Data of Personal Character, we inform you that you are providing the Data Controller with your personal data : PARADIGMA TECHNOLOGIES TELEKOMUNIKACIJSKE TEHNOLOGIJE D.O.O (THE ENTITY from now on), address Kraška ulica, 2 – 6210 Sezana (Slovenia); firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Purpose of the collection
The data collected shall only be those detailed by your email.
The ENTITY shall be allowed to treat your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
- To manage your navigation through the Website.
- To manage the Customer Attention service, in order to answer doubts, complaints or questions concerning the information included in the Website, as well as any other enquiries.
- To treat your data with commercial purposes, so long as you have consented to the corresponding treatment of your personal data. In order to give us your consent to send you information about our services, you will have to tick the checkbox “I have read and accept the terms and conditions”. On the contrary, we will not be allowed to use your personal data with this purpose.
- To manage the compliance with, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that the ENTITY may have with you.
In case that you may provide us with a third party’s Personal Data, you will be responsible for having informed and having obtained the consent for the data to be provided with the purposes mentioned in the previous paragraphs of the present Privacy and Cookies Policy.
CONSERVATION TERM: The data entered in the contact form will be kept only for the time necessary to resolve the question or attention raised.
2. Legitimation of the treatment of your personal data
The legitimation is based on your consent given to us by using our email and sending us the information.
Your data shall not be provided to third parties unless we face a legal obligation to do it.
Finally, we inform you of your rights in the matter of data protection.
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request their correction or removal (right to be forgotten).
- Right to request their limited treatment, and to oppose their treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent.
In order to exercise your rights, you simply have to submit a written request together with a copy of your Identity Card.
PARADIGMA TECHNOLOGIES TELEKOMUNIKACIJSKE TEHNOLOGIJE D.O.O has the adequate forms. You simply have to request them or present your own document at email@example.com.
If you believe that we have not properly complied with your rights, you may make a complaint
with the Slovenian Data Protection Agency via the following channels:
- Electronic address: www.ip-rs.si
- Postal mail: Dunajska cesta 22, SI-1000 Ljubljana
- Phone: +386 1 230 97 30
5. Security measures
PARADIGMA TECHNOLOGIES TELEKOMUNIKACIJSKE TEHNOLOGIJE D.O.O has implemented the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, and their non-authorized treatment, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.